Thursday, April 22, 2010

Zodiac chart progress... With pictures!!! [3.5/12]

 Well, I finally got around to purchasing a card reader for my camera chip. I laid my Zodiac cross stitch flat and took a couple of shots.


As you can see, I finished most of the work in old gold, sans the external dotted border and some small ovals.

 
I put in a close up of Capricorn and Aquarius, both of which are complete except for some back-stitching details.

 
In the close-up shot of Pisces and Aries, you can see that I have nearly completed the Ram except for its head, and the tail of one of the fishes need to be completed. I'm currently alternating between stitching in the Zodiac signs in black, and adding in the the pale yellow outlining against the golden border. I might have Pisces and Aries completed within the week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Do you still have this pattern? I tried finding it on Ellen's forum board, but the entire thing is down. :(

    ReplyDelete